Leasing rather than purchasing equipment for your business offers many advantages. Leasing is a flexible, cost effective method of financing business equipment with the obvious advantage that the assets capital value is not required up front.
If you have found that you require assets for your business but your bank simply will not lend you the money you need, then Asset leasing could solve your problem.
By arranging leasing through SME Leasing and Finance, you could get that new business asset and reserve your capital. Leasing allows you to conserve capital and pay for assets over time out of income with fixed monthly / quarterly / annual payments.
Asset leasing is used by a wide range of businesses, from sole traders to large PLCs.
Among the benefits of asset leasing are:
- Working capital is not tied up in depreciating assets
- Cash and credit lines are reserved for other uses
- VAT on the cost of the equipment is not paid up front by you either
- Payments are fixed which means you can budget effectively
- We can match your repayments to the life of the asset, thereby easing cash-flow
- The cost of acquiring the asset can be spread to coincide with the timing of sales generated by your business
- Lease costs are an allowable expense against Corporation Tax
SME Finance & Leasing Solutions Ltd. can offer finance to buy most business equipment required, with low monthly payments and simple paperwork.